For cosmetic dentistry in Santa Clarita, patients can trust Santa Clarita Valley Dental Care with enhancing the beauty of their smiles.
Whether we like it or not, our appearance often has a big effect on our self-confidence—and our teeth are a big part of that. Discolored or damaged teeth can seriously hamper our look, but a Santa Clarita cosmetic dentist from our center can offer a variety of treatments and procedures to brighten dull or yellowed teeth or hide broken teeth behind natural-looking prosthetics.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures and Treatments
So what does the best cosmetic dentistry in Santa Clarita offer?
- Advanced In-Office Teeth Whitening – Safe teeth whitening procedures provide professional-grade results and beautiful, sparkling teeth.
- Veneers and Crowns – Hide damaged or severely discolored teeth behind dental prosthetics that are nearly indistinguishable from natural teeth.
- Dental Implants – The golden standard for replacing natural teeth, dental implants look and function just like natural teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays – Intended for rear teeth, ceramic inlays and onlays are inconspicuous and protect vulnerable teeth that don’t necessarily need crowns.
- Invisalign Aligners and Retainers – A nearly-invisible alternative to traditional braces that are also generally regarded as more comfortable.
- Cosmetic Gum Procedures – treatments such as crown lengthening improve the aesthetic appeal of a patient’s gums.
- Treatments to Repair Chipped Teeth – Bonding procedures can repair chipped teeth, which are often vulnerable to further damage and generally regarded as unsightly.
Contact Santa Clarita Valley Dental Care
Santa Clarita Valley Dental Care has been in the cosmetic dentistry business for decades—there’s no better choice in the area for receiving the best and most proven treatments and procedures.