Want cosmetic dentistry in Santa Clarita? You’ve come to the right place. Cosmetic dentistry focuses on repairing the aesthetic aspects of a patient’s teeth. This can include professional and safe teeth whitening; veneers for stained or damaged but salvageable teeth; and dental implants to replace seriously compromised or missing teeth.
The clinic is also known for providing a variety of dental procedures, tests, and exams for routine care and checkups. Beyond the basics, the clinic operates in these areas: gum care (periodontics), teeth restoration or replacement, pediatrics (youth dentistry), orthodontics, oral surgery, and dental emergencies.
- Gum care (periodontics) – Can include deep cleanings or in severe cases, soft tissue or bone grafts
- Restoring Teeth – There are a variety of treatments that restore teeth, ranging from veneers and crowns to total replacements; these treatments often depend on the severity of the condition.
- Pediatric Dentistry – General dentistry for children.
- Orthodontics – Orthodontics is a specialized form of dentistry that deals in correcting crooked or misaligned teeth. This includes Invisalign braces.
- Oral Surgeries and Emergency Dentistry – Santa Clarita Valley Dental Care offers both emergency dental care and advanced dental care in the form of oral surgeries. The latter can include bone grafting and dental implant installations.
Searching Santa Clarita for a cosmetic dentist is not a difficult task when you know about us. Our friendly staff is on hand most of the week. For more information on Santa Clarita Valley Dental Care, just call us at the phone number above or reach out through our contact page.