We are pleased to announce that Santa Clarita Valley Dental Care will be reopening on Monday, May 18 at our regular time.
Naturally, as the pandemic is still very much with us, it is essential that we protect the wellbeing of both patients and our staff. We will be carefully following all of the established protocols and guidelines to prevent the transmission of COVID-19 and other pathogens as suggested by the California Department of Public Health.
Our safety measures will include:
• Before an appointment, all patients will be screened for possible symptoms or exposure to coronavirus. If there is any question, appointments will be delayed until it is certain the individual is not contagious.
• Patients must wear facemasks before entering our office.
• Care will be prioritized according to a number of protocols and guidelines.
• Relatively urgent cases that have been previously delayed may be given priority over other matters.
• The number of people inside our office at any time will be limited.
• Patients must follow all social distancing guidelines, including staying six feet apart from others and keeping face masks over the mouth and nose.
We look forward to seeing all of you again before too long. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to call us at (626) 795-6855.
Our best wishes for good health to you and your loved ones. Please stay safe.
Santa Clarita Valley Dental Care Team