People get dental implants at Santa Clarita Valley Dental Care for many good reasons. You see, losing a tooth can leave you with a lot more than just a gap in your smile. Losing one or more teeth can be disastrous in the short term because it can harm our ability to chew and obtain proper nutrition. Perhaps worse, if the missing tooth is located in the front of the mouth, it can often lead to social isolation due to embarrassment; it can also make it extremely difficult to find a job. While older solutions, such as dentures and bridgework, can largely address these problems, the dental implants Santa Clarita residents can opt for not only offer great benefits in terms of convenience and appearance, they can serve an important long-term health function as well.
- Benefits of Oral Implants — The Short Version
- Tooth replacements are a must for good oral health and good overall health.
- Appearance, dental implants are essentially identical to natural teeth.
- Convenience, dental implants allow you to eat anything and require only standard dental hygiene (brushing and flossing) as opposed to the hassles associated with dentures.
- Oral health, dental implants prevent bone loss and numerous associated problems, including the loss of further teeth.