Experiencing an emergency with your mouth or teeth can be a scary and painful experience that can often lead to confusion about what you should do. As an accomplished emergency dental office in Santa Clarita, our team of dentists can provide you with the personalized care you need if you experienced dental trauma.
At Santa Clarita Dental Care, we pride ourselves on making sure that each patient is as comfortable as possible for their given situation, and on providing them with top-tier dental services focused on resolving their problem.
- Some familiar dental emergencies that we could help you with include:
- Teeth that have been knocked out
- Injuries to the gums and soft tissue
- Dental injuries sustained in sports
- Teeth that are chipped or broken
- Partially displaced teeth
Other Dental Emergencies
Sometimes recent dental work can be the cause of your emergency such as dental implants. It is often the case that the discomfort you are experiencing is part of the normal healing process, but just to be sure, feel free to call our office and make an appointment. Our team can make sure there is no infection tied to your dental work and no adjustments need to be made just to be safe.
What to do in a dental emergency
- Lost tooth: if you had a tooth knocked out, place it in a glass of milk or keep it moist until you reach our office
- Broken jaw/jaw pain: use a cold compress to reduce the swelling
- Serious tooth pain: there may be an infection present so rinse your mouth with warm water
- Broken or chipped tooth: rinse your mouth with warm water and use a cold compress for the swelling
Care from Experienced & Acclaimed Dentists
Dental emergencies don’t typically happen when it is convenient for you. That’s why we are here to help you receive the care you need to repair any dental trauma that you have experienced.
We can help you if you are a returning patient or brand new and in need of help as soon as possible. Our compassionate staff realizes you are likely in a great deal of pain, that’s why we focus on offering compassionate care.
Do You Need Emergency Dental Care?
Call our office at (661) 259-9674!
At Santa Clarita Valley Dental Care, we won’t take advantage of your emergency to try to upsell you on something that you don’t need. We pride ourselves on being honest and providing accurate and detailed dental services for all of our patients.