Finding the best general dentistry in the Santa Clarita Valley area is as easy as stopping by Santa Clarita Valley Dental Care. We’ve been here since 1979 and we place the highest value on your wellbeing and comfort. When you visit our office, you can expect only the best care, employing state of the art technology and the most up to date best practices.
What We Offer
- For general dentistry in Santa Clarita, we offer all of the following services:
- Comprehensive Dental Exam
- Routine Cleaning
- Dental Fillings
- Teeth Whitening
- Inlays and Onlays
- Dentistry for Children
- Comprehensive Dental Exam – Our team of leading dental specialists takes a close and thorough look at all aspects of your oral health, everything from the state of your gums and teeth to screenings for oral cancer. We will also review your jaw joints for TMJ issues and check your bite for occlusion. With a keen eye towards prevention, we check for any abnormalities and, if needed, recommend treatments. We aim to catch small problems long before they become painful and expensive issues.
- Routine Cleaning – Our office recommends a professional cleaning of your teeth two to three times per year to get rid of plaque buildup and check for any potential problems. Cleanings are a centerpiece of preventive care. Even with regular brushing and flossing, natural plaque buildup is inevitable but regular cleanings can give your teeth a fresh start two or three times a year help preserve your bright and healthy smile.
- Dental Fillings – Fillings are a time-tested means of arresting tooth decay so that it does not threaten the entire tooth. They can also be used to fix broken teeth. If you frequently experience tooth pain or sensitivity, please contact us right away as a cavity may be to blame.
- Teeth Whitening – As a cosmetic option, teeth whitening is meant to improve the appearance of your teeth. Teeth can become stained or discolored due to a variety of causes such as diet, beverages, aging, tobacco use, and certain medications. Teeth whitening can restore the natural luster of your teeth, giving you a much brighter, healthier-looking smile.
- Dentistry for Children– Children often need a special kind of attention when it comes to dentistry. Our dentists have years of experience in providing dental care for young patients so parents can rest easy knowing their children are in good hands.
In addition to our general dentistry services, we also provide these dental services:
- Emergency Dentistry – Just like you would go to the hospital for a broken bone, you can visit our office for emergency dental care when severe toothaches, trauma, and other urgent problems emerge. Emergency dentistry can include fixing teeth that have been knocked out due to an injury, repairing chipped or broken teeth, or injuries to the gums or soft tissue of your mouth.
- Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry – These options, ranging from veneers and teeth whitening to dental implants, are meant to either improve the look of your smile or restore your teeth after an injury.
- Invisalign – Clear aligners work to properly align your teeth, without the pain and hassle of traditional wire and bracket braces.
- Surgical Procedures – Advanced treatment for more involved oral problems may require surgical treatments.
Get Started Today
At Santa Clarita Valley Dental Care, we offer a comprehensive range of dental services that make us a convenient one-stop-shop for nearly you and your family’s dental needs. For more information or to book an appointment, call the number on your screen or visit our contact page. We serve patients from people throughout the Santa Clarita Valley, including Saugus, Stevenson Ranch, and Valencia.